Electronic Check-In is CLOSED
Please refer to the Game Day Check-In procedures below
***ALL TEAMS ARE REQUIRED TO CHECK-IN 1 hr PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST GAME***
***TEAMS THAT DO NOT CHECK-IN WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PLAY***
A representative of each team (coach, club official) is required to attend Tournament Check-in at least one hour before their first scheduled match at the location listed below.
PLEASE HAVE READY:
- Current stamped roster. Ineligible players or those players who will not play are to be completely blacked out or crossed off. Note that Guest players count towards the maximum number of players permitted.
- For all players (including guest players), a copy of their current player card from the State Soccer association or US Club or copy of player's birth certificate.
- Completed Guest Player form for all guest players (available HERE)
- Approved permission to travel (if teams are outsite Region 1)
- U8-U10 teams will be permitted a total of three (3) guest players, maximum roster of twelve (12)
- U11-U12 teams will be permitted a total of four (4) guest players, maximum roster of sixteen (16)
- U13-U14 teams will be permitted a total of five (5) guest players, maximum roster of eighteen (18)
- No player may compete on more than one team in the tournament.
CHECK IN LOCATIONS
- All teams playing at Washington Elementary School will check in at the main check-in table behind Washington Elementary School. (Under the roofed area near the gym entrance)
- All teams playing at the Victoria Field Complex will check in at the registration table in the pavillion.
- All teams playing at Douglass Park will check in at that pavillion next to the softball field at that complex.
- All teams playing at Boyertown Jr. High West will check in at the registration tent at that complex.
Should you have any questions about the electronic check-in procedures please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org