***Accepted teams may immediately check-in for the Boyertown Blast electronically.***
E-check-in is open now and ends on Wednesday November 16th. Teams that do not check-in electronically on or before Wednesday November 16th will be required to check-in in person on game day, 1 hour prior to your first game.
***TEAMS THAT DO NOT CHECK-IN WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PLAY***
- Scan the required document(s) and e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject line for the e-mail, it please label "Boyertown Blast Check-In [age group/club + team name]." For example: “Boyertown Blast Check-In U13 Girls Boyertown Bears.” We request that each team sends ONE e-mail with ALL requested documents. Please send them in PDF or JPEG.
- Documents required:
- Current stamped roster. Ineligible players or those players who will not play are to be completely blacked out or crossed off. Note that Guest players count towards the maximum number of players permitted.
- For all players (including guest players), a copy of their current player card from the State Soccer association or US Club or copy of player's birth certificate.
- Completed Guest Player form for all guest players (available HERE)
- Approved permission to travel (if teams are outsite Region 1)
In the body of the email please list the following:
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone
- Age Group
- Team Name
- Team Players
- Guest Players
- Total Number of players
If any additional information is required teams will be notified before Wednesday November 16th. A confirmation email of electronic check-in will be provided.
Note: If a team that electronically checks in does not recieve an email that they are approved for play then that team must register in person
- U8-U10 - twelve (12) players, 7v7, maximum of three (3) guest players
- U11-U12 - sixteen (16) players, 9v9, maximum of four (4) guest players
- U13-U15 - eighteen (18) players, 11v11, maximum of five (5) guest players
- No player may compete on more than one team in the tournament.
We have something special for you
Even if your team electronically checks in, you still need to send a representitive to the check-in tent at some point during the tournament to receive your commemorative patches.
We had them made - come get them for your team!!!
Should you have any questions about the electronic check-in procedures please contact us at email@example.com.