THANK YOU to all of our Coach and Assistant Coach Volunteers!
Pre-School and Pre-K Program: Sessions begin Saturday, April 14, 2018. Pre-School and Pre-K Session Times on Saturday mornings are as follows:
- Pre-School Session 1: 10:45 - 11:45 AM
- Pre-K Session 1: 9:30 - 10:30 AM
- Pre-K Session 2: 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Pre-School Session 2: 1:15 - 2:15 PM
- Kindergarten through 4th grade: Saturday, April 14, 2018
- 5th through 12th grade: Saturday, April 14, 2018 (subject to weather and club field conditions)
- Adults: Sunday, April15, 2018
Kindergarten through Fourth Grade: Based on Survey results we will be modifying the game schedule format for Fall so that there will be only one Kindergarten - 3rd/4th grade game (one game at each age group) being played during each time period.
Fifth through Twelfth Grade: Games will be scheduled beginning at 9:00AM Saturday mornings and extending throughout the day but games may be scheduled on Sunday afternoons and Friday evenings as well. Times of the last games on Saturdays will be determined by the number of teams.
If your child participates in an age group having an ODD number of teams, you should expect Sunday afternoon games to allow each team to play at least one game each weekend. Sunday games will not be scheduled any earlier than 1:00PM.
Rained out game days may be made-up on Sunday afternoons. Sunday games will not be scheduled any earlier than 1:00PM.
Picture Day: TDB
- RAIN or SHINE EVENT!
- Game & Photo Schedule Posted on intramural tab under schedules.
No games Memorial Day Weekend (5/26-5/28)
BSC Spring Sprint Festival for Kindergarten through 4th grade: Saturday, June 2, 2018
Final Scheduled Games:
- Pre-School through 4th grade: Saturday, June 2, 2018 or Sunday, June 3, 2018
- 5th through 12th grade: Saturday, June 2, 2018 or Sunday, June 3, 2018
- Adults: Sunday, June 3, 2018
Make Up Game Day - All Age Groups: Saturday, June 9, 2018 or Sunday, June 10, 2018
Make Up Deadline (last possible makeup games): Sunday, June 10, 2018
PRE-K THROUGH 4th GRADE PLAYER TRANSPORTATION REQUESTS:
- In the intramural group, a maximum of two transportation requests (in date order received) will be allowed for any one player per age group. Siblings in the same age group will count as one player. Example: Sally Smith is a first grade player. John Fox and Louise Moyer request Sally for carpool purposes on January 10th and 12th. This is OK. Brenda Davis registers on January 20th and requests Sally as well. This will not be allowed because Sally already has two requests.
- Stacked requests will not be honored. From the above example: Brenda Davis requests to play with John Fox for carpooling. This request will not be honored because John has already requested to play with Sally for carpooling.
- All transportation requests will be reviewed and approved by the Intramural Director. The purpose of the change to transportation requests is to discourage "team building". Requests that appear to be for the purpose of team building will not be honored or may be modified (ie, players in a stacked request may be placed on a different team that would still allow some carpooling.)
- Requests for specific coaches will not be honored at Pre-K through 4th Grade. Parents may ask for one coach that they do not want their child to have.
When registration is opened, all roster spots will be made available. Age divisions may be filled before the late registration period begins.
Due to the way players and teams must now be reported to EPYS, Pre-School through 4th Grade is called INTRAMURAL and 5th through 12th is now called RECREATIONAL in the registration system. BSC continues to regard both as parts of the BSC Intramural program.