Boyertown Soccer Club offers a structured Intramural Program that provides quality soccer instruction during two separate seasons; in spring and in the fall. Our Intramural Program allows children ages 3-18 to play the game of soccer in a fun, educational environment with structured practice time and games. The Intramural Program focus is player development while providing a great soccer experience to foster a love of the game in our children.
BSC Intramural Spring/Fall Age Group Information:
- Pre-School & Pre-K – Meets once a week on Saturday’s for 45-60 minutes. Participants will be provided a T-shirt. The time will be split between skills and scrimmage.
- Kindergarten through 4th Grade – Meets twice weekly (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs) for approx. 1 hour practices. Games are played primarily on Saturdays, with the occasional weeknight game against other BSC teams. Participants receive a full uniform of jersey, shorts and socks.
- 5th through 12th Grade - Meets twice weekly (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs) for approx. 90 minute practices. Games are played on Saturday (9:00am to 4:00pm start times). Participants receive a full uniform of jersey, shorts and socks. These teams participate in the Suburban Counties Soccer League (SCSL), comprised of teams from Amity, Coventry, Methacton, Perkiomen Valley, Phoenixville, Pottsgrove and West-Mont. This league is in place to allow for more teams in a division, while it also adds a level of intrigue for the players who have their chance to compete against a neighboring club. Please check the SCSL website for more information regarding the league and schedules (www.suburbancounties.org).
Equipment - Please put your child's name on all soccer balls, drinks and outerwear.
- All players must wear shin guards during practice and games. This is mandatory.
- Players are not permitted to wear jewelry of any kind (for safety reasons).
- Soccer cleats or turf shoes are recommended but sneakers are allowed (No Metal cleats or Baseball cleats).
- A soccer ball should be brought to all games and practices (per size info noted below): Pre-School, Pre-K and Kindergarten - Size 3 soccer ball / 1st through 6th Grade - Size 4 soccer ball / 7th through 12th Grade - Size 5 soccer ball.
- A water or drink bottle. (No glass/breakable bottles please!)
For questions about the Intramural program, please contact Jason Fox, Intramural Director.