Special Requests: Boyertown Soccer Club will attempt to honor special requests; however, no guarantees/promises will be made. Special requests made for specific coaches can not be honored at this time.
Age Divisions: BSC reserves the right to redraft age divisions as necessary to ensure that the maximum number of children are able to participate.
Intramural Refund Policy (Please contact the Director of Travel for the Travel Program Refund Policy)
Full Intramural Refunds may be given ONLY in the event of the specific circumstances stated below:
- Refund request is received prior to close of registration and roster creation.
- Player is injured after registering and is unable to participate during the season that they are scheduled to play, if injury occurs prior to the first official scheduled practice.
- An age division cannot be formed at the age appropriate level due to an insufficient number of players registering.
Partial Intramural Refunds may be given ONLY in the event of the specific circumstances stated below and are subject to a $25 administrative fee:
- Player is selected for a Varsity or Jr. Varsity school soccer team and does not wish to play club soccer at the same time they are playing school soccer. Please note that this policy applies only to school soccer teams and not other sports.
- The player's family moves away from the area and the child is no longer able to participate.
Full or partial refunds may be issued depending upon circumstances, BSC Board must vote on all refund requests that do not fall within the policy guidelines outlined above. Parents may appeal refund decisions by attending the monthly general public meeting of the BSC Board. All refund requests must be submitted by April 30th of the current spring season and September 15th of the current fall season.
Intramural Registration Deadline Policy - Registrations postmarked and received after the Registration Deadline postmark date will be placed on a team on a first received basis, as openings are available until all teams within appropriate age division are rostered to full capacity or EPYS insurance has been paid. It is best to register prior to the registration deadline. Please note that players registering after the registration deadline may be subject to substantially higher post-deadline registration fees than prior to the deadline according to the fee structure of the Club. Post-deadline registration fees may be waived if the registrant can show documentation that they have just moved into the area served by the Club.
Payment of Registration Fees Policy
- Registration Fees are due at time of registration.
- Registration Fees may be paid by money order or check made payable to Boyertown Soccer Club. Online registrations through the web site may be paid by major credit card.
- No player will be rostered (or placed) on a team until their registration fees are paid in full and their signed waiver is on file with the club unless specifically authorized in writing by one the following:
- Club President
- Intramural Director
Travel Players participating on Intramural Teams: Carded travel players are not permitted to participate in intramural or recreational soccer. Under no circumstances will currently carded travel players (regardless of home club) be allowed to play in events held outside of BSC such as, but not limited to, recreational tournaments, festivals and Suburban Counties Soccer League games.
Lost and Found Policy All lost and found items should be turned over to the Club's Intramural Director by placing the items in the job box at your field location and notifying the Intramural Director via email of the lost and found item. Items that are found on club intramural fields are subject to the following lost and found policies:
- For sanitary reasons, all water or other beverage bottles and food containers found at the fields will be discarded immediately.
- Soccer balls found at the fields will be kept as lost and found until the end of the season. Any balls remaining at the last game day of the season can be adopted by anyone who wants them. Balls remaining after the end of the season become property of the Boyertown Soccer Club.
- All other personal property will be kept as lost and found through the end of the season. After that time they will be donated to charity, discarded, or become property of the Boyertown Soccer Club, as appropriate.
- Owners of any item where the owner can be identified will be notified by telephone or email as soon as possible.
- Please check the lost and found section of our website for a listing of current items http://www.boyertownsoccerclub.net/LostFound/index_E.html.